Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 237

"Mulligan Home"

I had three sessions yesterday, which were all a lot of fun. The first one was with the Frykas Family from Dauphin. We started out at the Museum, then went to the Old Mill site and then out to a cool old yardsite. They were easy-going and fun to photograph. After that I headed out to Shauna's house. Her husband was out in the field, so we did some "Mom & Me" shots and then some individual shots of her kids. Great to see you and your kids Shauna! After that I headed just down the road to meet up with Shayla & her fiance Lance. I am shooting their wedding next summer and I'm so excited about that as her Dad has all these cool old vintage vehicles in their yard. They were such a fun couple to photograph - and so cute! I have posted sneak peeks below of all these sessions. Thanks to all of you!

In between Shauna's session and Shayla's session I had to pass the old Mulligan Home. This house was where my Grandpa Mulligan grew up. I believe my Great Grandfather built it (but my family would have to confirm that!). I wandered around and wondered to myself how many memories this old home actually holds. My Grandpa Mulligan passed away six years ago and when he did we took a tour out to this home, it was around this same time of year. I hadn't been out to this home since then. I decided to capture a few pictures of it. I know at some point the old home will either fall down or be burned down.

Day 237....The Mulligan Home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop