Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 232

"Take Two"

Well, yesterday was a really good day. I finally was able to meet a much admired photographer of mine - Rosie from "Simply Rosie Photography". She and I have emailed back and forth on Facebook for probably more than a year. I absolutely love her work! We finally had our schedules meld where we could meet for coffee. We met at Island Park and our two little boys hit it off and played for more than an hour. It was so nice to meet you in person Rosie. You are truly inspiring. Thank you.

I came home and got ready for a session with Baby Abigail. You may remember a few months back I met with her and her parents Alona and David and the session went OK, but not great. Abigail cried and cried and just wasn't feeling well that day so we decided to meet again and try another day. Summer got busy, I was booked solid in September so we finally met yesterday. She certainly had grown since I last saw her. At the end of the session we went outside for a few family pictures and I loved how this one turned out!

Day 232 - Alona and David and their beautiful daughter Abigail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop