Monday, November 8, 2010

Check out "In My Own Words"

I have been following the "In My Own Words" column for a couple years now. The column is written by Garwood Robb, who used to live in Grandview. He actually went to school with my parents and was a good friend of my Uncle Mervin "in the good ol' days". When I need to read something funny, and insightful I go straight to his blog. He writes for the Grandview Exponent (which I still get in paper copy, because it's a little piece of "home" that arrives in the mail weekly), but I also like checking out his blog because there is always something extra to each column. If you are looking for an entertaining read, please follow his blog. His sense of humour and wit make for an awesome read! Check out his link below.

http://www.garwood2009.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop