Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 287

"Dylan"

I woke up this morning and looked outside and thought "what a perfect day for our family picture". The hoar frost was on the trees, it was bright and warm and looked like a winter wonderland in our yard. Yes, all was perfect......except I was missing two out of five of my family! DARN. Danny and Kris ...had to head off to Morden for the final day of Danny's tournament. I was so disappointed....I honestly don't think a family picture is going to happen this year. There is just no time!!! Here I am editing other people's Christmas Cards with their family pictures on them....and I don't have one! I'm even finding it hard to find a moment where I have all three boys together for a picture....someone always seems to be missing.

Dylan was outside enjoying his new skidoo and playing around so I took my camera out and took some fun pictures of him. At the end he says "and Mom, I won't even charge you a modelling fee for these" oh Dylan!!

Day 287...my handsome boy Dylan....and again, sized down! This is getting frustrating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop