Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 279

"Hockey Hockey Hockey"

Yeesh, the alarm went off at 6:15 a.m. yesterday and I wanted nothing more than to shut it off and go back to sleep! However, that was not going to happen as it was the much anticipated, much planned for Oakville Novice Tourney! So, off Dylan and I went to the rink to get ready for our bu...sy day. I walked into the canteen at 7:00 a.m. and didn't really walk out til 7:30 p.m. that night! All in the all, the tournament was a success. Our Oakville Novice parents worked their butts off, our team won two out of three games, but most importantly the kids had FUN!

I took a few minutes to actually watch a game yesterday and captured some fun, hockey images. One of the ones I liked the best was this one of Dylan (#14 ~ just like my DAD) and some of his teammates watching the game. I love how they just barely can see over the boards!

Day 279....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop