Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 277

Day 277

"Tea-time"

When I was about four or five I was visiting my Grandpa Mulligan and he sent me home with a "tea set". My Dad didn't know what was in the box so he put it in the back of the truck and drove home. Needless to say my Mom discovered he'd sent me home with her Mother's Royal Albert Lavendar Rose China. Not a piece was broken -can you believe that! I treasure this set, I never met my Grandma Mulligan...she passed away a few years before I was born. I have moved it with me from home to home and still....not a piece has ever been broken!

The camera in the background of this shot was also her's. I keep it on my desk all the time, and sometimes use it as a prop for sessions. I wonder what she would have thought about me holding onto her old camera and still using her china. I wish I'd have known her, but at least I have some things of her's that make me think of her often and wonder.

Day 277....it's Thursday so the picture is one of those last minute, panic pictures for my Project 365! I was enjoying this tea after hockey practice and looked down and thought "Voila" a picture for my project! Every picture should tell a story.....

I apolgize for the small pic, I can't get my blogger to increase the size on this! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop