Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 274

"Hi, my name is Jodi and I'm addicted Hoarfrost"

So, we tried to head back to Oakville last night, but due to poor road conditions and visibility we stayed one more night at the cabin (insert happy face here). I woke up today and yep, you guessed it - more hoarfrost. I swear I'm addicted to photographing it! I... wandered around Asessippi shooting more pictures and then made my husband pull over several times on the way back to Oakville today so I could take more pictures!

We stopped for a "break" along the way (and of course I was in the ditch shooting more hoarfrost) when I saw Dylan walking on the tracks....had to capture it!

Day 274....no more hoarfrost....just my Dylan!

ps. may I just say I'm suffering from hoarfrost withdrawal - there is nothing pretty or snowy here in Oakville. I'm so ready to go back to my happy place, and I've only been back 9 hours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop