Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 271

"Memories...."

So today I awoke to three very anxious boys. They have been waiting to go see their cousins since we arrived on Wednesday night. We didn't go yesterday as we weren't feeling well, and the roads weren't stellar! Well, I couldn't take one more "when are we going to Dawson's house" question so I pa...cked up the boys and headed to my brother's place for the day. The boys were so happy to see each other, they are not just cousins, they are truly best friends. They were gone all day, either playing outside or off playing with their imaginations! It was nice because my sister-in-law and I were able to sit back, drink coffee and have a great visit!

Day 271 is a few random pictures of the "three D's" enjoying some fun in the snow. They were literally outside all afternoon.

I headed home tonight, minus Dylan but plus my nephew Kael....the memory making continues!

Thanks Lance, Buf and boys for a great day. So good to be "home".....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop