Monday, November 8, 2010

The Miller's!

Andrea is one of my best friends. Chances are, if I took your pictures this year, or in years past...Andrea was looking after my boys for me. She is just one of those wonderful friends you can always count on. I could not operate my business without her - no way, no how! I have taken countless pictures of her kids,... but the Miller Family session is usually a bit of a challenge. Andrea's husband Darcy is a very busy man, but also not a man who enjoys getting his picture taken. We have to usually time this session "just right" and I know going into it I have a window of about twenty minutes before he says "that's it, we're done"! Sure enough, twenty minutes into the session I got the "that's it, we're done"! Thank goodness I snapped off quite a few before my time was up....I've learned over the years! Don't get me wrong, you will not meet a friendlier, more generous, nice guy out there....he's just not someone who will let me take his picture for over 15 minutes!

Anyhow, here are a few sneak peeks of my friend Andrea's beautiful family! All she really wanted was a nice picture for a Christmas Card, that's all ~ I think we accomplished that!

Thanks Miller Gang!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop