Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 258

ooops....realized I forgot to post this!

"Cuteness and Love"

I had two very different sessions today, and both turned out great!
...
My first session was with the adorable Miss. Emma. She is turning one next week so her Mom brought her from Elm Creek for some fun one-year old pictures. Last time I took Emma's pictures she wasn't crawling so she just sat there and let me take her picture endlessly.....oh what a difference a few months makes! Little Miss. Emma kept me on my toes as she wanted to move around the studio - the only time we could get her to sit still was when I cracked open the popcorn twists! Regardless we captured some very cute images of her ~ she was so fun and so cute to photograph. Thanks Erin!!

The next session was later this afternoon and it was a fun engagement session with Alison and Justin. We have been trying to set this session up for awhile now and today finally fit for all of us. Justin and Alison have been together since they were in Grade eight or nine! They are planning a destination wedding in Mexico this March ~ so excited for them. It was great to meet both of you ~ good luck with your wedding plans! I know you'll make an absolute stunning couple on your wedding day!!

Day 258....Miss. Emma and Justin and Alison ~ "Cuteness and Love"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop