Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 286

~The Dyer Boys~

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing Mr. Isaac (on the left) and Mr. Oliver (on the right) today in Winnipeg. Their parents, Bev & Chris welcomed me into their beautiful home to capture some images of these beautiful one-month old baby boys. They were so good and so sweet to photograph. ... There are so many to choose from and I am having a heck of a time editing as I keep jumping ahead to see what we were able to capture!

Bev & Chris, you two are amazing parents and you are so blessed to have such amazing little boys. Thank you so much for asking me to capture these memories for you. So many more to share with you!!

Day 286 ~ Introducing Isaac & Oliver! Everybody say "AWE"!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop