Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 270

"First Snowfall"

We woke up today to a beautiful blanket of white snow, and unfortunately, Kris and I woke with a really bad head cold! I had big plans to head to Grandview for the day to visit family, but I honestly just didn't feel well enough to do so. We watched the Remembrance Day Service on TV and then the... kids played the majority of the afternoon outside today, which isn't surprising - the first real snowfall is always so much fun! I goofed and didn't pack the kids winter clothes so we did the best we could dressing them for playing in the snow! Dylan and Jack are wearing snowboard boots and Danny wore my UGGS! It worked.

I didn't feel much like taking any pictures today so I stood on the deck and took these, knowing I needed something for Day 270.

So, here they are, the boys first big play in the first snowfall of this winter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop