Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 260

"November"

So, today is November 1st. I have to admit, I am kind of glad October is over. September and October are usually (and thankfully) a very busy time for me. By November, fewer people want their family pictures done so it is a great month for me to catch up. November is also the lead in to my absolute ...favourite time of year ~ the Christmas Season!

I looked out at the sunrise this morning and the frost on the ground and thought that might make a pretty picture. I tromped out in my slippers and housecoat (no, the school bus was not near-by!) and took a couple pictures. Seeing as my day will be spent editing, I thought I might as well post this picture early.

Day 260....the start of November. Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

. said...

Day 260! I can't believe you've done a photo a day for 260 days! Good work I hope I keep up and haven't missed any by then. 260 is a big number haha.

Jodi Lee said...

I know! It's been hard on certain days when I don't have a clue what to photograph....you can tell those days when you go through my album! LOL!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop