Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 285

"My Santa Boy"

Busy day yesterday....Jack had a birthday party to attend, Danny and I headed to Morden for hockey and then Kris and I had a Christmas Party in the City to attend. Tis' the Season for chaos!! Oh well, it's all fun and part of this festive time of year.

I was tidying up my studio in the morning from my session with Coven and Jack was "helping" me! He was sitting in my red chair pretending to be Santa so I snapped this quick picture and loved how it turned out. Perfect! Picture of the day accomplished....

Day 285....My "Santa Boy"! Again, I have no idea why this picture is so small, I've tried adjusting the settings, but it stays at this size? I wish I was more computer-savvy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop