Monday, November 15, 2010

The Holiday Season....

The Holiday Season is fast-approaching! My family sure got into the "holiday spirit" this past weekend when we spent a weekend at our cabin at the Asessippi Ski Hill. There was beautiful snow and the hoarfrost made the views to die for.

If you are interested in Holiday Cards, please send me an email at jodilee@memoriesbyme.ca and I will custom design a card for you. The deadline for orders will be the first week of December.

As well, please note I am no longer taking bookings for 2010. I have a few sessions left this year and then will be taking some time in January and February to re-focus and re-organize my business.

Here are a few more pictures of my "winter wonderland"! Unfortunately we arrived back to Oakville and there wasn't a sciff of snow....how I wished I was back at the cabin!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop