Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 261

"My Favourite Type of Artwork"

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my crazy days now. Jack has Nursery School and my two older sons have hockey practice so I'm up and down the road several times a day. I didn't have much of an opportunity to take anything creative today, and I knew I wouldn't have much of an opportunity... so I took a picture of Jack's artwork this morning.

I have been busy editing pictures like a madwoman lately as I like to get my clients' orders/packages out to them within two weeks of their sessions and also give them plenty of time to have their images for the holiday season. Jack told me this morning he wanted to "work" with me so I rolled out a big piece of paper across the floor by my desk, brought out his paints and told him to "get to work". He painted this cute picture ~ it is of "me and him climbing up ladders and sliding down a rainbow". He told me we're going to do that "lots when I don't have to work so much"! Yes, I got the hint! Soon, I will have more time to spend with him.....climbing ladders and sliding down rainbows.

Day 261....my favourite type of artwork!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop