Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 284

"It's a GIRL - Finally"

Well, after a 28 years a baby GIRL was finally born into our family. If you follow my work you will know how very close I am to each and every one of my family members. You will also likely know that we are a clan of BOYS! I have three, my older brother has two and my younger sister has... two! We love them all to pieces, but we have been waiting to spoil someone with pink, frilly stuff! Well, today....the draught ended! My younger brother and his beautiful wife Jolene had a baby girl! A girl!! My heart is so happy with this news. Boy or girl, this child would have been loved, but we are all very excited to finally be able to buy something PINK!

Mom and Baby are doing great and my brother is a very proud Dad. They live in Ottawa so unless I hop on a plane in the next week (which is soooooooo tempting), pictures of this little one will have to wait. Needless to say, I will be packing up my camera and all my baby goodies to take home for Christmas. Watch out little one....here comes Aunty Jodi with her camera!

Congratulations Brett & Jolene! And welcome to the world Little One. We haven't even met, but I love you so much already!

Day 284...something PINK! Thank Heaven for Little Girls.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop