Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 265

I had two great sessions today. The first one was an engagement session with a couple who's wedding I will be photographing in 2011. Kevin and Lisa were so fun to photograph and were willing to do anything I asked ~ even drive down a muddy road with Kevin's nice, clean truck! LOL! We toured around rural Oakvi...lle and captured some beautiful images of these high-school sweet hearts! It was so great to meet you both - I cannot wait to photograph your wedding!

The second session I had was with Tanya and her adorable kids, Hunter and Kiara. Originally we booked a family session, but Tanya's husband had to be away this weekend so we turned it into a "Mom and Me" session. Kiara was an absolute doll. I kept telling her she was "my little model" and near the end of the session she looks at me and says "what is a model anyway?"! Too cute. Little Mr. Hunter was your typical three year old boy, more interested in running and exploring than sitting to get your picture taken so I just followed him around and captured some very cute images of him. It was so great to meet you Tanya! Can't wait to see you again in the Spring or Summer for a family session!

For Day 265 I chose an image from each of my session that I loved....it was a tough pick as I loved so many.

Thanks Tanya and Kids and Lisa and Kevin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop