Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lisa and Kevin ~Engaged~

I had the pleasure of meeting one of my 2011 Wedding Couples this morning for an engagement session. Kevin and Lisa are utterly adorable. They are as nice as they are beautiful! I love my e-sessions where I can get to know the bride and groom, chat about their wedding, their families and just get to know them better.... I went away from this session with a big smile on my face because I'm so excited about their September 2011 wedding! Thanks for coming out to Oakville Lisa and Kevin ~ so wonderful to meet you both. Sorry about getting your truck dirty Kevin....but I think it was worth it! ;) Here are a few sneak peeks of the many beautiful images we captured of this gorgeous couple!









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop