Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 135


"Mr. Sawyer"


Well, it was quite a busy day today (again!). Today was the last day of school for Danny and Dylan. I was going to feature their pictures for my "Picture of the Day", but they weren't overly keen on getting their photo taken first thing this morning. I took them, but they have those "do we have to Mom?" looks on their face so I figured that I'd grab some after school. Needless to say, that didn't happen....long story short, I had a very unhappy seven year old for most of the afternoon so today was not a day for his picture to be taken again.

We got home and I did a whirlwind cleaning of the house and then Mr. Sawyer arrived. He is the most adorable little six month old baby with big, curious eyes and a wonderful personality. He was so good and so easy to photograph. What a sweet heart! Thank you Brette for trusting me with his six month portraits. It was a pleasure meeting you and so nice to have a baby in the house again. Made me long for those days where all we had to worry about was diapers and feedings, not school, friends and classroom issues. Life was simpler back then when I had little babies...too bad I was too sleep-deprived to enjoy it as much as I realize I should have! ;)

We ended the day with a trip into Winnipeg - we wanted to celebrate the boys' report cards (which were great - yay!) and the fact that summer is starting for them. We went to McNally Robinson's and then over to Tony Roma where several toasts were made for the kids and the start of their summer!

For Day 135, I am featuring Mr. Sawyer - so cute!! I wish I had some great pics of the boys on their last day...but oh well, I love this one of Sawyer so I'm using it instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop