Thursday, September 30, 2010

All Booked Up!

Due to the amount of editing required with each session, obligation to my family and the fact that I have to have a life for myself at some point, I will no longer be accepting anymore clients for the year 2010. It has been a great year and I thank all of you who have trusted me to capture some memories for you. As some of you know, saying no to bookings has never been easy for me, but I have come to a point where I just cannot physically take on anymore work. Thanks again - it's been one heck of a great year!

As for the 2011 season, I am pretty much booked up with weddings from May through until October and because of this will only be taking on a very limited number of family/children sessions.

Happy Fall Everyone!

"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn." ~Elizabeth Lawrence

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop