Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 209

"Sold!"


So, I spent most of my day organizing, cleaning and sorting my house, my studio....basically everything. I have such a busy fall that I need to spend the next few days just getting things in order around here. I was going through all my photography equipment and decided it was time to sell my first-ever ...DSLR camera. I even have all the boxes and packaging for it. I still remember going into Don's Photo and buying that camera. I was so excited to just get home and try it out. That was three years ago. That camera has served me well, in fact, I'm even a little sentimental about selling it! However, I posted it on my Memories by Me Page and in less than an hour it was sold!

I had taken a quick picture of it to post on Portage online and Kijiji, but it's not necessary anymore as it now belongs to someone else. I hope they take as many memorable and heartwarming pictures I have with that camera.

Here is Day 209 - My Nikon D40.....where this all started!See More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop