Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 214

~Totally Taken~

I was so happy to meet Leslie, Jason and their beautiful son Gavin today. We wanted to do both indoor and outdoor shots of their family in honour of Gavin being six months old. When they first arrived the rain had held off so I quickly grabbed my camera and we took a few outdoor shots. I am gla...d we did as it started to drizzle a bit fifteen minutes into shooting, but certainly not before we captured some lovely images.

Jason and Leslie are totally taken with their little man. They are kissing and cuddling him all the time. I didn't really "pose" them, I just captured some images of them just loving their little guy. These are totally my favourite type of picture.

Day 214 is the two of them spontaneously kissing their son - I luv it!

Thank you Jason, Leslie and of course little Gavin for driving out here to meet me today! It was certainly a pleasure working with you.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop