Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 205

"Gotta Love Build-A-Bear"

So, we took the boys to Tony Roma's last night (*our all-time favourite restaurant). We had taken them there on the last day of school so we thought we'd make it a tradition to take them there on the last night of summer break as well. Yes, tonight is really the last night, but if my goal is to get them in bed early....Tony Roma's just doesn't fit.

We went over to St. Vital Mall afterwards to go to Chapter's Book Store. Jack and I wandered off to stroll through the mall (OK, I was heading for Gap and American Eagle so sue me!). Of course, you have to pass Build-A-Bear to get to those stores (mental note....leave all three boys with Dad next time). Anyhow, I thought it would be kind of fun and kind of special to let Jack get a new bear seeing as his brothers are going to be in school and he's left home alone. We had so much fun in that store. He picked out a little brown bear, and also got to pick out a little heart to put in him before they stuffed him "just right".....and then I even let him pick out an outfit for his new "friend". Of course, he picked out Luke Skywalker's outfit! Anyhow, I realized at this point I hadn't taken one picture yet so I grabbed my camera out of my purse (yes I carry it everywhere) and took a quick picture of him with his new pal.

Day 205...Jack and his new friend....here's hoping it helps ease his loneliness just a little bit when his big brothers are off at school!

Oh, and I never did get to American Eagle of Gap. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop