Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 217

"Fall Families"

Wow, what a whirlwind day today was! I really wanted to fit these three family sessions in before the weather cooled down. The first session was with the Roy family, in honour of Mr. & Mrs. Roy's 40th wedding anniversary. They assembled their entire family and met with me in rural Oakville. We captured a variety of family shots and I'm positive Mrs. Roy will have many images to choose from.

The second session was with the Jankiewicz family. They have three adorable little boys. I had the pleasure of photographing this family last fall and I was excited when they asked me again. Blake was just a little baby last year, and this year he was walking! Wow, how they change in a year. Today's session went way smoother than last year....Lisa and I didn't end the shoot exhausted from getting the boys to look! My trusty suckers came in handy at the end.

The third session was with Teresa & Paul's family. They drove out from Winnipeg this evening for some fun, fall family pics. Their kids were so cute and so easy to photograph. We just toured around an old farmsite and in no time had a ton of great images.

All in all, the sessions all ran smoothy. I am once again grateful for my job - I have the opportunity to meet some really great people.

I could not pick which pictures to include in my Project so I decided to use the youngest person from each session!

Here is Day 217, a busy, but fun day! Thanks all of you for the opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop