Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 202

"Terry & Liane - I Do"

I have been watching the weather all week hoping that it would not rain on Terry and Liane's wedding day. I woke up today to blue skies and sun - perfect day for a wedding.

I headed off to Liane and Terry's wedding and spent the day photographing the two of them. They were so relaxed and fun to work with. Instead of waiting to get pictures done in between the ceremony and reception, they chose to do the majority of their pictures before-hand. I have to say this is a great idea. We had several hours to capture some awesome images around their place.

I just got home and uploaded a TON of pictures. I quickly picked a couple to upload as my "Picture of the Day". As you can see, they were both willing to do whatever I asked. When I joked aobut getting on the trampoline, they were up before I could say "be careful"!

Here is Day 202, just a couple of the MANY images we captured today.

Congratulations Liane and Terry. It was so great to meet you and be a part of your special day! More sneak peaks to come as the days go by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop