Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 226

I headed into Winnipeg this morning to meet Keri, Leif and their three beautiful kids at Assiniboine Park for family pictures. We toured around the park and took a variety of shots. I was so happy to meet Keri's kids, they are all beautiful!

After lunch I met up with Kristi and her son Hayden for some Mom an...d Me pictures. As you can see below, it was an interesting session. The poor little guy wiped out in the mud ten minutes into our session. Unfortunately, he got a bit messy, but we just rolled with it and kept going. He was fine, nothing an orange sucker wouldn't cure!

Assiniboine Park was absolutely beautiful today, the sun was shining the the leaves were beautiful. I did up a collage of some of the "signs of fall" from both of today's sessions.

Thanks for trusting me with your family memories! Here is Day 226.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop