Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 206

"My Boys"

So, thought I better post my "Picture of the Day" now because it will likely be a bit of a hectic evening getting ready for "back to school". I took the boys out for a few pictures today, you would have thought I was taking them for a root canal. They dragged their heels all the way to the car, and th...en they became the goofiest kids on the planet for the remainder of the hour. OMGosh! I did capture a few nice ones that I still need to look through and edit, but for now I will use this one. Yes, I know it's just their feet, but I love it just the same. If you follow my work....you know I have a thing with feet!!

I remember a good friend telling me she knew when her boys were getting older because they no longer had little fat baby feet! I am a bit saddened when I look at these three pairs of feet....I only have one pair of chubby feet left! :(

Anyhow, Day 206 is my boys, at St. Ambroise Beach. Love this. I am going to make it into a canvas for my office!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop