Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 221

"Peace"

I have had a hectic day trying to get client packages out, pack for a wedding that my family is attending tomorrow AND I'm photographing. To top it off, the boys all have a different birthday party this weekend and I have more sessions on Saturday and Sunday. Needless to say, I have not had a lot of tim...e to "breathe".

Anyhow, I was cleaning out my car and packing up my gear as I'm heading into the city tonight to go to the rehearsal and I spotted Dylan outside. Figured I should capture my picture of the day and move on (have I mentioned this project can sometimes be a major pain in the but?!?). Anyhow, Dylan thought it would be "cool" if he wore his grey hat too and we had a picture together (so glad he still thinks it is somewhat cool to be photographed with his Mom). I set my camera and asked Danny to snap a couple pics of us "being cool".

Here is Day 221....My Boy Dyl and Me, courtesy of my other Boy Dan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop