Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 218

"A Day for Us"

I had been looking so forward to yesterday! It was my Mom's birthday on Friday and I was unable to go "home" and celebrate as I had to work. We decided we would all meet at Soltice Spa at Elkhorn on Monday to celebrate her day together then. My sister Leslie, sister-in-law Buffy and my Mom met m...e at the Spa and we had an awesome day. We did this last year, and actually it turned out to be a year to the date that we were there. We will not wait another twelve months before we go again!

Afterwards we headed out to TR McCoys Restaurant in Clear Lake and had a great meal together, courtesy of my Mom - thanks Mom!

It dawned on me that I hadn't taken any pictures that day (c'mon, spas are awesome, but who wants their picture taken in a bathing suit, with no make-up on in a spa??). I pulled out my camera and captured this nice picture of my Mom and Buf, and then Buf in turn captured this nice picture of me and my sister.

Great day ladies - can't wait to do it again.....I so needed this day....thanks so much for it!!!

Here is Day 218...a few of my absolute favourite ladies on earth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop