Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 223

"Big Smiles"

So today I travelled back from the wedding in Winnipeg just in enough time to upload my wedding pictures, charge up my batteries and head out for a family session. Today was one of those perfect fall days where the weather was beautiful and the colours were gorgeous too!
...
I met up with Derek, Angie and their three kids and we had a great time touring around an old yardside capturing some fun, family images. I was taking pictures of their oldes son Justice (fitting name seeing as Derek is a Police Officer!), and out of nowhere little Darius started peeking out from around this tree beside me. He was so cute, and his smile was so natural that I quickly took a few shots while we played peekabo. Little Darius was simply adorable, I knew it was going to be a fun session when he first jumped out of the truck and said "let's rock n' roll"!! What a cutie.

I had to use this on my Day 223 because I simply love it!See More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop