Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 212

"My Charming Dylan"


I looked outside tonight and saw Dylan practicing his archery (yes, he has a bow and arrow. No I did not buy it for him, his Dad did - yeesh), and I figured that now would be the time to go and convince him to let me take his picture while he was already outside. I also figured it would be mu...ch safer for the cat to take away Dylan's bow and arrow.

I learned from my first attempt at Fall pictures with them that it works slightly better when they are not all together egging each other on. He reluctantly agreed. I didn't really want him to pose, I just wanted to capture "him", so we just sat up on the dyke and talked. I just snapped pictures and then said, we're done. He was like "that was soooo easy Mom"! Then he said, let me show you my "hello ladies" face....it's the middle right one....like I had to tell you that. I can always count on Dylan to make me smile.

Here is Day 212...the many faces of my Dylan.See More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop