Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 204

"Family Ties"

I travelled to Grandview (*home) last night as I had three sessions today. When I woke up this morning there was this dark blue sky staring down at me. My first thought was "oh no, I have travelled all this way and all my sessions are going to have to be rescheduled!" Needless to say, that was no...t the case. It was a bit cool and windy, but I managed to fit in all my sessions (whew!).

I just got back to Oakville about an hour ago. I uploaded all three sets of pictures and quickly grabbed one of each to feature as my Picture of the Day. Thank you Morran, Brasch and Storey families. It was so great to see you all again and thank you for trusting me with your family photos!

Here is Day 204.....it was a busy, but fun day!

PS....there is no place like "home".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop