Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 213

I met up with Jill, Chris and their little girl Brooklyn yesterday. We had planned to do the session at St. Ambroise Beach. When I pulled up to the Park there was a big gate closing us out. I was shocked as last year I took pictures there well into October. I felt so foolish as Chris and Jill pulled up! In t...he end we found a way in through the Maintenance Gate and managed to get to the park - whew!

I suggested we do a few pictures in the grass before we hit the beach because I was worried that Brooklyn might get all sandy. Well, shouldn't have been concerned about sand, I should have been concerned about her swimming in her pretty little knit dress! She is by far the most determined little girl I've ever met. She wanted to swim and there was not much we could do to keep her out. We finally admitted defeat and took off her leggings and booties and let her just play in the water! All in all, it was a great session on the beautiful beaches of St. Ambroise. We captured some cute shots of Brooklyn in honour of her first birthday and some lovely family shots as well.

Thanks Jill & Chris. Here is Day 213...just a few of the pictures before we hit the beach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop