Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 222

"Jolene and Curtis ~I Do~"

I spent the day in Winnipeg yesterday shooting Jolene and Curtis' wedding. It was an absolutely beautiful day. I spent a relaxing morning with the Bride and Bridesmaids while they were getting ready. Everything just flowed so smoothly and everyone was truly excited and happy for this wedding. I have never shot a wedding in the City, but fell in love with all the old buildings, sidewalks alleyways, etc. downtown in the Exchange District. Jolene and Curtis are absolutely ~in love~ and it was a joy and privelege to capture these moments for them.

I'm still in the process of uploading all the pictures we took, but here is one of my favourites. More sneak peaks to come, but for now here is Day 222!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop