Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 227

"Fall Family Session"

I met up with Maxine & Robert today. I hadn't seen them in two years and things have certainly changed since their last family session. Little Miss. Eva has grown up soooo much, but is still as cute as ever. And, there is a new addition to their family - Mr. Connor....and oh my - is he eve...r CUTE! Maxine is actually my sister-in-law Jolene's sister. My sister-in-law and brother are expecting their first child in November (SUPER EXCITED) so as I was taking these little one's pictures I couldn't help but stare into their beautiful little eyes and wonder if my new niece or nephew will resemble them. If they do, we will be lucky because they are super cute!

We played in the leaves, went for a little nature walk and captured some beautiful images!

Thank you Maxine and Robert for making the trip out here - it was great to see you again!

Day 227...one of the many family images we captured today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop