Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 201

"Waiting"

So I had a session today at Island Park at 4:30 p.m. I was a little hesitant because the appointment was made months ago and I hadn't heard from my client. When I pulled up her file on my computer I didn't have a phone number or email address to confirm the appointment (yes, lesson learned!). Anyhow, I... drove in and waited for about half an hour when I realized she likely forgot. I drove around the Island to make sure I wasn't confused on the meeting spot, and there was no one to be found. I sat on the dock for a couple minutes and thought to myself, this would make a good picture (if it wasn't me - you'll notice I'm not looking at the camera). Knowing I was relying on this session to be my Picture of the Day, I figured I better take something. I tilted my camera up on a rock and snapped this. I only took one because I felt like an idiot using the timer to take a picture of myself! Glad it turned out OK.

Here is Day 201.....

PS - My client called me tonight apologizing for missing her appointment - she felt terrible. I told her not to - it's such an insane time of the year with back-to-school that this was bound to happen.See More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop