Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 106


"Fun Behind the Lens"

The sun finally shone today and I was able to get some work done. This morning I met Greg, Erin and their two children Emma and Grant. We had a fun morning capturing Emma's six month portraits as well as some family shots and some of Grant as well. It was great to meet them, and especially take pictures of their adorable kids. Thanks Erin and Greg!

This evening I finally got to do my Senior Session with Amy. We had to reschedule this appointent twice due to weather so today when I woke up and some some cloud cover I as a bit scared we'd have to reschedule, yet again. However, Mother Nature decided to take a break from her hissy fit and we had an awesome session tonight at the Fort La Reine Museum. We captured gorgeous pictures of Amy in honour of her graduation from High School. Thanks Amy and Cheryl - so great to meet you both!

So, here is Day 106, just a quick sample of my busy day behind the lens....now back to editing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop