Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 120

"A Sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost"

I met up with Kari and Marla tonight to do some fun sister shots. I haven't had a session where I've laughed that much in a long time. These two remind me so much of my own sister and me. Kari is older by eight years, same as me. Kari and Marla didn't really become "friends" until they were adults, same as my sister and me. Kari and Marla laugh about silly stuff, that only they get, same as my sister and me.  Kari and Marla are close, and very connected, same as my sister and me.....and they're both beautiful....same as my sister, ok, just same as my sister! LOL!!

The three of us braved the mosquitoes, the woodticks (eeeek), and even the odd wildlife scare (Ok, it was just a deer, but I screamed like it was a wolf - sorry Kari!).  However, looking at these pictures, I think you will find that it was all worth it! Thank you Marla and Kari. It was great to see you again Marla and it was so nice to meet you Kari.

Here is one of my favourites from the session, which is my Day 120 of my Project 365!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop