Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 132


"The Girls"

So, today was a busy day. I was supposed to have a family session this morning, but it was post poned. It was kind of a good thing for me as I was now able to head into Winnipeg to watch Dylan play at Canwest Global Park. The Oakville Team won the draw at the Jamboree a few weeks ago which allowed them to play at the Goldeyes Stadium. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to see that Danny was also playing...he was supposed to be the "assistant to the coach (his Dad)", but he ended up playing too.

I headed to St. Francois later in the afternon to do some family pictures. This family has four girls ranging in age from nine to eighteen....and they were such lovely girls. They wanted to do some fun pictures on the hay bales and of course, I was keen to do them as well. On the count of three I told them to jump as high as they could and captured this shot. I have to admit, I was a bit scared one of them might fall off....but being typical little farm girls....they held their footing. We finished up just in time....as I was driving out of their yard it started pouring. I was so happy that we were able to take a bunch of pictures before the storm hit.

For Day 132, I thought I'd use this fun pictures of these four great gals having fun on the farm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop