Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Miss. Paige

I had the pleasure of meeting Little Miss. Paige on Tuesday morning. She was so sweet and so cute! She's two, so not necessarily the easiest age to photograph, but I managed to capture some really cute smiles before she lost interest. Once she lost interest in actually sitting in front of my backdrop, she and I ventured outside to "play". Basically she ran around and I stalked her with my camera. She was really only interested in the swings and the trampoline, but I managed to capture some cute outdoor shots of her as well going from point A to point B! I stand by my theory that two-year olds are the hardest to photograph, but also likely the cutest! Here are a few pictures of the adorable Miss. Paige.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop