Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 130

"Play Ball....for the final night"

So, tonight was the last night of baseball for my boys. I didn't get to see Dylan play as he was playing in Oakvile and Danny was playing in Portage. I did get a text from Kris telling me Dylan hit a Grand Slam tonight. So wish there was some way I could have seen it but I can't be in two places at once!

Danny's team played really well tonight and we ended up losing the game by one run. Both my boys had a lot of fun this year playing ball, and I enjoyed watching them learn this great sport. A big thank you to Chris and Grace Delong, along with Blaine Page for coaching Danny. He loved baseball this year, and it is because of your constant encouragement and love of the game that he enjoyed it so much.

Hats off to my husband Kris for stepping up to the plate and coaching Dylan's team along side Carl Janeszko. Kris never played ball much as a kid so "coaching" it for a second year in a row was a bit stressful for him at the beginning, but he thoroughly enjoyed it and Dylan loved having his Dad for a coach.

For my Picture of the Day I chose Danny and Dylan with their Dad on their last night of ball. The mosquitoes were a bit horrendous as I tried to capture this shot so it's not perfect, but it's a good memory for me!

Here is Day 130...three of my four favourite people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop