Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 127

"Sisters"

Well, I woke up wondering if my sessions were going to happen today, but as the day progressed, the sun came out and the sky started to look blue! I met Kara and her sister Bev at the Museum this evening and we took some fun "sister" shots. As well, I did a mini-session with a beautiful twelve-year old girl (Kara's daughter). It turned out to be a really nice evening weather wise, but these mosquitoes are driving me nuts! I could have taken pictures of this group all evening, but we had to speed it up a bit simply because the mosquitoes were literally horrendous. We all doused ourselves with bug spray, but it didn't seem to do the trick. Oh well, we captured some great images all around!

Here is Day 127....Kara and Bev ~Sisters~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop