Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 129

"Baby Love"

As you know, I love babies. I love everything about them....their soft skin, tiny toes and fingers, their sweet baby smell - just everything! I've been very lucky to have had the opportunity to photograph several little babies the past couple months. I just love it. I must apologize to the parents as I always go way over my time limit when taking pictures of babies...I literally could snap away at them all day - even when they're crying they're cute to me!

Tonight I had the privilege of taking pictures of three month old baby Del, and his Mom Karley and Dad Jeremy. It was so much fun and we were able to capture some beautiful images of them. Poor little Del had mosquito bites on his face so I will have a bit of editing work cut out for me, but that's OK!

For Day 129 I chose a collage of pictures outlining what I love most about photographing newborns....the small little details like their tiny toes and tiny hands, and also the connection between a Mom and her new baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop