Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 112

"My Three Sons"

I had a relaxing Sunday today, did some housework...had a surprise visit from my Uncle Randy and then met Wanda and the boys for a photo session at my favourite spot to shoot photos. We had a great time clowning around in the long grass, and picking woodticks off each other (YUCK!). But, we all toughened up and braved our way through it....and managed to capture some beautiful shots of Wanda and her three boys. So, thanks Wanda, Ty, Braden and Shelby for braving the woods (and woodticks) for me!

I ended my day editing pictures and unfortunately watching the Flyers lose to the Blackhawks tonight! :( Oh well, it's not over yet! Go Philly!

Have a great week everyone....here is Day 112!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop