Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 115

"Your FIRST child opens your eyes to the wonder of each new age, your LAST reminds you of its transience"

I love this quote and it is so true. It doesn't seem that long ago Danny was Jack's age. I had him, a one year old and hadn't even known about Jackson yet! I remember a good friend of mine telling me "you think time goes by fast when they're little, just wait until you get them into school - then time really flies". That is so true. Danny is in Grade 4 and it seems like a "blink" ago he was just this little guy braving his first steps onto the school bus. I was pregnant with Jackson then with my little two year old Dylan. Now here I am with two in school and only one year left before I bid Jackson farewell as he takes his first steps on that big bus.

There is only a couple weeks left of school and it always amazes me how fast a school year flies by. I am not one of these Moms who love when summer is over and my kids go back to school. I am one of those Moms who loves when school ends and I get two full months of time spent with my kids. I let them sleep in, stay up late and we just enjoy every minute of the summer. I am very lucky to have found a job that allows me to be home with my kids in the summer months. Thank you to all my clients for allowing me to do something I'm passionate about and be here 100% for my boys.

So, for Day 115....a couple pictures I took quickly today of the kids (and I mean quickly). I wanted to check out this path I've been eyeing up and when they headed down it, I could't resist these pictures.

Here is "my life".....

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Life is beautiful because you make it that way Jodi, you have a beautiful life because you see the important things andthose things are what you created, your children + your career + your family = Your Beautiful Life...Your beautiful.

Jodi Lee said...

So are you Buf! Thanks xoxoxox

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop