Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 117

"Nature Walk"

So I woke up a bit disappointed today. It was rainig and blah....AGAIN! I ended up rescheduling both my morning and afternoon family sessions to next week. Please let the weather improve next week....please!

Jackson came up to me this morning and said "Hey Mom, can we go for a nature walk"? Ummmmm, sure, I guess. It's raining out though, but Jack assured me if we wore rubber boots, we'd be OK! So, off we went.I was happy to get out of the house as was he. We explored around the bushes in our yard and to his surprise he found an old metal airplane in the middle of the bush. There used to be another boy who lived on this property years ago so I'm assuming it was his. Needless to say, our little "nature walk" came to an end as Jack was excited to take the airplane in and "give it a bath".

Here are a few pictures I took on our little adventure. I love taking pictures of Jack, but I would have loved it if I had been able to keep my two appointments today. This weather is wreaking havoc on all my appointments. I try to only book a couple a week so that I'm not overwhelmed, but next week is going to be an "overwhelming" week! But, lots of fun too. Looking forward to meeting some new clients....if Mother Nature cooperates!

Here is Day 117.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop