Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 131

Kids Live Here....

As I mentioned before, I don`t have much of a green thumb. Despite that, I have a very beautiful yard. No, it would never make it`s way into Better Homes and Gardens, but I love it. It`s very natural looking - minimal landscaping, but large, old, beautiful trees. I love just sitting looking up at these trees and trying to imagine a time way back when when they were planted. My yard is cluttered....with bikes, toys, trampoline, swingsets, tree swings, gloves, balls, hockey sticks, etc. And to some, they may think it looks messy or unkept, but boys live here and that`s the way it should look!

I spent the morning working on pictures, and then decided to spend the afternoon outside with the boys. Luckily we had our yard sprayed for mosquitoes on Wednesday night so we were actually able to enjoy the outdoors for a change. I had done all my yard work yesterday so today I basically just sat in my lawn chair and enjoyed the view - my boys having fun! (best view in the world as far as I`m concerned!). They went from the trampoline, to the sprinkler, to their bikes, to playing catch, to the swings....just watching them play made me tired! Luckily I live in the middle of nowhere on a dead end, so I don`t worry about traffic and just let them be. What a fun afternoon we had!

Here is Day 131....my boys at play in my cluttered yard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop