Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 116

"Lush"

Another rainy, dreary day out! I was taking the garbage out to our BFI bin and couldn't help but notice all the beautiful lush, green bits and pieces of nature out behind our shed. Yes, this rain bites, but I have never seen so much "green" around my yard. I am not a 'gardener', in fact I didn't even plant any flowers this year, but I do always notice the beauty of nature, more so since I've been doing a lot more photography.

I know people who's yards should be featured in Better Homes and Gardens (Lisa from Keepin It Kountry Photography for one and my girlfriend Krista for another). I am amazed at how beautiful and manicured their yards look. I am very lucky that our house was built on an old yardsite. We have the benefit of huge, beautiful trees around our home, which makes me feel better about not being a gardener because my yard looks decent without having to do a pile of landscaping.

Anyhow, here is Day 116, some beautiful sites around my home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop