Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 121

"Sweet Sisters"

So, on Monday I did my photo session with sisters, Marla and Kari, and today I was lucky enough to do another session with two adorable little sisters named Paige (2) and Sidney (3 weeks).  Wow!  Were these little ones cute.  Paige is your typical little two year old, not overly interested in getting her photo taken, but too cute not to try!  And Sidney is the sweetest little baby girl.  She was so good, she slept most of the session and only woke to eat and would go right back to sleep (a photographer's dream)!  I had trouble capturing a picture of the two little girls together because Paige was more interested in playing than sitting holding her brand-new sister - can you blame her?  There were new toys and a big yard to run in!  I haven't gone through all the pics so I'm hoping there are a couple in there of the two little girls together.

For Day 121, I'm featuring the adorable Paige and the precious Sidney!  Thank you Brad & Debbie for bringing the girls out to my home for this fun session. I apologize for the length of time I took to capture these images, but your girls were too cute not to stalk!

Thanks Brad and Debbie. It was great to meet you and your beautiful girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop